MVP Logistics is committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Since our company was established in 2007, we have seen significant growth and have elevated expectations to keep that pace. Our promise to our team is to provide an opportunity for growth in a supportive and collaborative environment. Here, your opinions matter.
As a Logistics Sales Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business, managing customer relationships, and ensuring sales targets are met.
You Are a Great Fit for Our Team If You Are
- Hungry for success with a determination to meet your goals, both personal and professional
- Seasoned in the field of freight and supply chain management (LTL, freight, warehousing, distribution, technologies)
- Experienced in building relationships with clients and team members with a proven sales record
- An enthusiastic individual who loves to drive the company forward and help others succeed
- Self-motivated and a self-learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
A Day at The Office for You Would Include
- Locating and Securing New Revenue Accounts
- Secure revenue using referrals, leads, prospecting tools, and cold calls
- Conduct customer research
- Monitor market conditions and competitor activities to develop action plans
- Quoting and Securing Freight
- Use load service boards to determine rates and optimize margin
- Coordinate the operation of carrier pick-up and delivery of freight
- Maintaining Customer Relationships
- Identify and qualify opportunities for additional business
- Build relationships with customers to secure predictable, repeatable revenue
- Develop and present plans to increase revenue for accounts
- Negotiate with clients who have different priorities as well as expectations for their projects/quotes
- A possibility for travel
We Are a Great Fit If You
- Have the desire to work with an organization where you can explore and develop skills to progress in your career path
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working with a team of people who like to laugh, but are also driven to execute and perform
- Keep a positive outlook, an open mind and work with others to promote a strong team
- Like a casual work environment
- Want to work with a company that wants you to win
- Seek a people-first work culture
- Thrive on competition
- Want to work for a company committed to and investing in growth
With Us You Will Receive
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress code
- Quality company swag you will enjoy wearing to work
- On the job paid training for career advancement
- An office where you see the Executives daily and they know you by name
- Possibility of promotion within one year
- Frequent team member appreciation activities including recognition, giveaways, company events, lunches, and more.
Hey, why haven’t you hit that SUBMIT button yet? Go ahead and APPLY!