MVP Logistics is committed to providing the best possible experience for our customers.
Since our company was established in 2007, we have seen significant growth and have high expectations to keep that pace. Our promise to our team is to provide an opportunity for growth in a supportive and collaborative environment. Here, your opinions matter.
As a carrier sales representative, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining loyal partnerships with outside service providers. You will be responsible for communication with all parties involved in an order.
Key success factors include establishing relationships with new carriers, as well keeping current ones happy so we continue to build upon our relationships.
You Are a Great Fit for Our Team If You
- Have a minimum of one year of experience in freight brokerage, dispatch, carrier sales, or logistics
- Want your carriers to have a great experience
- Enjoy the art of negotiating
- Know how to navigate Microsoft Office programs with ease, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and remain calm under pressure
- Are a result-driven critical thinker
- Have a positive outlook, are motivated, and open minded
- Talk and write in a professional tone
A Day at The Office for You Would Include
- Negotiating customer and carrier rates
- Managing load boards to match freight with carrier capacity
- Managing and developing strategic relationships with carrier partners
- Making decisions and prioritizing ever-changing daily tasks
- Preparing quotes
- Conducting calls with carriers to determine availability
- Providing consistent and exceptional service levels to carriers and customers
- Maintaining and growing relationships with carrier accounts
- Conducting carrier account reviews and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration
We Are a Great Fit If You
- Seek a new opportunity to be motivated, explore your talents, and learn about logistics
- Have the desire to work with an organization where you can explore and develop skills to progress in your career
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working with a team of people who like to laugh, but are also driven to execute and perform
- Keep a positive outlook, an open mind and work with others to promote a strong team
- Like a casual work environment
- Want to work with a company that wants you to win
- Seek a people-first work culture
- Thrive on competition
- Want to work for a company committed to and investing in growth
With Us You Will Receive
- Quality company swag you will enjoy wearing to work
- An office where you see the Executives daily and they know you by name
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Casual dress code
- On the job paid training for career advancement
- Possibility of promotion within one year
- Frequent team member appreciation events including recognition, giveaways, events, lunches, and more.
Hey, why haven’t you hit that SUBMIT button yet? Go ahead and APPLY!